26 Şubat 2019 Salı

Mojave and GPU. What are my options?

Mojave and GPU. What are my options?

Hey guys, first post in this forum (obligatory "long time lurker-first time poster"), first vanilla hack as well (yay me!). Curre...
 L702X Yosemite DSDT/SSDT patching question to experts?
 Battery draining even when shut down
 Post Install: CPU Frequency Idle at ~3.5GHz
Hey guys, first post in this forum (obligatory "long time lurker-first time poster"), first vanilla hack as well (yay me!). Currently running Mojave on 9900k/Designare 390/GTX980 Combo. I used the workaround to get the HS 980 WebDrivers to install on Mojave but the overall experience is at the very least meh on the graphical side.
My main issue is the GPU and what to do about it. On one hand I'm quite pleased with my 980 in the windows side of things, both for gaming and Premiere editing (i think something to do with CUDA cores?). I was thinking of upgrading at some point in the future, probably to one of the newer nVidia cards. However this whole Mojave webdriver support feud between nVidia and Apple has gotten me worried


https://www.iatkos.in/2019/01/mojave-and-gpu-what-are-my-options.html

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder